The Knife of Never Letting Go (Chaos Walking #1) - Patrick Ness Definitely a 4.5 star rating for this, if not 5.
I usually don't write reviews for books (mainly because I'm not really good at it) but "The Knife of Never Letting Go" was a book which I stumbled across on GR and I saw that there were a lot of people giving it 5 star reviews, so I had to see what it was all about.
I didn't really know what to expect at first but I can see where the high reviews have come from now and it's definitely deserving.
The book is filled with non-stop action and adventure from beginning to end with no dull moment in between, there's a nice mix of humour and sadness too...(which I won't get in to!)
Although the cliffhanger left me anxious as to what happens next I was relieved to know I will not have to wait to find out what happens next as the remainder of the "Chaos Walking" series has been long released since.

I look forward to reading the next book (The Ask and the Answer) and seeing what becomes of Todd and Viola and their journey!